Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 December 2010

BABA’S NATURE - I am Krishna

BABA’S NATURE - I am Krishna

Baba (seated in Dwaraka Mayi) to Uddhavesa Bua(UB): “Give me Rs.11 dakshina”.
U.B: I have given my ten Indriyas and mind.
S.B: No. Who are you to give them? They are mine already. Read Pothi i.e., do Parayana.
U.B: Of what Purana?
S.B: Of that in which I have spoken to you, and in which I still speak to you?
UB: Is it Gita? Jnaneswari?
SB: Go and fetch what Bapu Saheb Jog is reading Uddhavesa brought XI skanda of Srimad Bhagavatha from Jog.
SB: (slipped his finger into the book suddenly and said) Read this. [It opened at Krishna Uddhava samvada] Daily read this, and sit at my feet and meditate on it.
[N.B: That meditation is the gift of 11 Rs. eleventh (Skanda) to Baba, Sai Krishna, seated in the heart.]
Sai Baba Charters and Savings by Narasimha Swami

No comments:

Post a Comment